Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2002 03:41:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Transparent Firewalling with FreeBSD (bridge and ipf)

hi all,

I was wondering, if it is possible to do transparent firewalling,
with BRIDGE, and IPF support in FreeBSD.  Basically, I have to use
it in a fiber-optic environment, where security is a very big issue,
and a transparent firewall has been suggested.  I know OpenBSD can do
this, but would be more happy to do it with FreeBSD.

[ I am not subscribed to -questions, it would be very kind to CC the
copy of the reply to me. ]

Thanks,
Regards,

  -- Hiten Pandya