Date:      Mon, 06 Sep 2021 19:26:34 +0300
From:      "Oleg V. Nauman" <oleg@theweb.org.ua>
To:        Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com>, current@freebsd.org
Cc:        Idwer Vollering <vidwer@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: wlan0 no longer functional after n249128-a0c64a443e4c -> n249146-cb5c07649aa0

On 2021 M09 6, Mon 18:41:13 EEST Cy Schubert wrote:
> I changed mine to be the same as yours. I can connect. (I use iwn(4) and
> ath(4) here.)

 a ) regular reboot - wlan can not associate
 b ) service netif restart - wlan can not associate
 c ) service netif stop wlan0 ; service netif start wlan0 - wlan can not
associate
 d ) ifconfig wlan0 down; sleep 15 ; ifconfig wlan0 up - wlan associated
 e ) regular reboot with ifconfig wlan0 down; sleep 15 ; ifconfig wlan0 up
added to /etc/rc.local - wlan associated

Thank you.