Date:      Sat, 26 Sep 1998 03:39:43 -0800 (AKDT)
From:      groggy@iname.com
To:        Stormy Henderson <stormy@futuresouth.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help needed with Identd server

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Stormy Henderson wrote:

i installed that ident daemon for IRC, but after reading up on it,
i decided it was not a good idea.  there are plenty of IRC servers
that don't require that BS.  of course, there are arguments for
both sides, but why not continue to protect privacy on the
Internet as long as possible before everything is
"indent" ed ... (personal opinion only).