Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 20:50:04 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        multimedia@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xquake: runs or not?

Hi,

You also have to download the dos/win95 version of quake and unzip it.

This is a  pointer to a linux quake page:
http://threewave.planetquake.com/linux/

You can get dos/win95 quake from:
ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/quake/quake106.zip

	Let me us know if you have any further problems.

	Have fun,
	Amancio