Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2006 12:50:46 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        kline@thought.org
Subject:   things-Mail: update

People,

It took me awhile to figure out how thunderbird just-works with sendmail
(on my private net), but I'm on my way.   I'll still use mutt for most
things, but at least with thunderbird I can click-on the embedded URL's
and have firebird pop up.  No more mousing and pasting.  With tao at
700MHz it does takes several moments.

A few days ago I mentioned that when trying to get greymail working, all
  mail bounced.  I gave it a second try, more carefully--still without
clamav--and so far, things seem to be working. I have not updated my
sendmail (/etc/mail/*) files for around 18 months.  When I'm upgraded to
  6.2-R, I'll plug in my new configuration into sendmail.mc.

gary