Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:30:51 +0200
From:      Ants Aader <ants@aader.com>
To:        Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: My wi(4) ate itself (or Fun with no memory).

	I have had almost exactly same problems about year ago. Orinoco silver
	stopped two times after 25 - 28 day working with freebsd current under
	somewhat strong load. Even after reboot it didn't work anymore.  I burned
	two times new firmware and the card started to work again. The problem was
	gone if I put this card at third time to another machine.

		Ants