Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:38:16 -0600
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        Beech Rintoul <freebsd@alaskaparadise.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkg-plist question

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 12:10:47PM -0900, Beech Rintoul wrote:
> I'm working on an update of proftpd. On install it=20
> creates /usr/local/include/proftpd with a bunch of header files. If I del=
ete=20
> the port it leaves them behind. I've read the porter's handbook and I've=
=20
> tried various things to remove them and the directory, no luck. Would som=
eone=20
> tell me what  to put in pkg-plist so these get deleted?

include/proftpd/foo.h
include/proftpd/bar.h
include/proftpd/baz.h
@dirrm include/proftpd

Alternatively, if the port is properly PREFIX clean you can install it
somewhere else and use one of the tools like ports/Tools/scripts/plist
to generate a full plist file.  Note that the default output of plist is
not actually a valid pkg-plist.

-- Brooks

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU--