Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:59:16 -0500
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FW: Re: cvs commit: ports/mail/rmoldmail/work .build done .configure

Incase anyone is curious, I hope this will stop flames on this thread.

----- Forwarded message from John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com> -----

Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:44:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To: "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
Cc: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>

I don't know what the controversy is all about.  David didn't remove
any RCS files from the repository.  (He can't.)  He simply did some
cvs removes on the files which were untintentionally committed, and
then asked me for help with the directories.  That's 100% standard
procedure.

John

----- End forwarded message -----

--