Date:      Thu, 15 May 2008 23:49:29 +0200
From:      Aragon Gouveia <aragon@phat.za.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: pvr-xxx on 7.0

| By Danny Pansters <danny@ricin.com>
|                                          [ 2008-05-15 23:15 +0200 ]
> It's clearly not a tuner problem but a problem with the video decoder. The 150
> and 500 have another type of video decoder chip than the 250/350, so I can't
> really say much more about it.

This is a fairly new card.  Hauppauge model no. is 989.  Maybe they've
updated the PVR-350 line to use the same decoder as the 150/500 cards?

I did test it very briefly from a Xubuntu livecd and it was working to the
point of atleast getting snow in mplayer.  I'll try it again and make a note
of linux's dmesg output - might be helpful.

Thanks,
Aragon