Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:53:27 +0300
From:      Martin Tachenko <martin@vorkuta.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   apache-2.0.43+openssl-0.9.6g problem on freebsd-4.7-stable

Hello,

FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE i386
ported apache 2.0.43(worker, not prefork),
OpenSSL 0.9.6g 9 Aug 2002

Problem - when I start apache with ssl (apachectl startssl) - it's ok,
but http and https response come after some munites.

when  I  reduced  -  StartServers,  MaxClients,  MinSpareThreads,  ...
response come faster, but all the same very slowly.

apache (worker) without ssl - ok.
apache (prefork) with ssl - ok.

--------
GoodLuck

Martin Tachenko      mailto: martin@vorkuta.com
Client Manager       tel. +7 82151 57000
"Trust" Vorkuta      fax. +7 82151 70442