Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 1998 17:26:26 -0700
From:      "alex" <alex@americanmerchant.com>
To:        "'pyramidi@earthlink.net'" <pyramidi@earthlink.net>, "'quality@iaehv.nl'" <quality@iaehv.nl>, "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "'rahitch@sprintmail.com'" <rahitch@sprintmail.com>, "'ramblas@icon.co.za'" <ramblas@icon.co.za>
Subject:   Real-Time Online Credit Card Processing

Dear Web Host, Web Designer or ISP,
         American Merchant Center is pleased to announce the arrival of our
new REAL-TIME shopping and newly
improved Real-Time Chargeform.
         What are these items?
                                         Shopping Cart : If you host or
even design an commercial websites that carry more than one
items then you will definatly need a shopping cart, but now you can get
AMC's exclusive Real-Time Shopping Cart.
It's easy and fully automated. No hassle and no mess. Real-Time Credit cart
processing is a NEW innovation in
Internet Technology, be one of the first to carry it.  More Information on
the shopping cart AS WELL AS A DEMO is
given on our website at Http://www.americanmerchant.com .

                                           Chargeform: Even with one item
on the website you need you or even your customers to have a
reliable credit card processing service. Real-Time Credit Card Online
Processing is just that. We guarantee our
services at AMC and there is always someone here ready to help you or
your
customers.  More Infomation on the
charge form AS WELL AS A DEMO is found on our website at
Http://www.americanmerchant.com.

         Get the best in Internet Online Credit Card Processing. American
Merchant Center. Rated top by Yahoo Business
and CNN Business. It is up to you to provide these services
to your customers. Let us be part of that. We can guarantee you the
lowest rates and best services.

E-mail us at : info@americanmerchant.com     OR
webmaster@americanmerchant.com
Visit us to answer all your questions at    Http://www.americanmerchant.com

Note: This is not SPAM according to our business advertising code.