Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 1997 18:22:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        Bob Bishop <rb@gid.co.uk>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, wilko@yedi.iaf.nl, FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Terry: a bystanders view...

On Thu, 23 Jan 1997, Bob Bishop wrote:

> At 4:54 pm -0000 23/1/97, Terry Lambert wrote:
> >[...]
> >Question:	where does a discussion of changes to the structure
> >		of the FreeBSD project belong?
>
> Fair question. Certainly somewhere where those who ought to participate in,
> or might be affected by the discussion will see it. But I sympathise with
> the feeling that -hackers is not the ideal place.

	Of course it belongs in freebsd-structure.

it's obvious. ;-)

	Or maybe freebsd-design,

	Or maybe freebsd-future_development,

	Or maybe freebsd-where_are_we_going?

Ok, maybe not.

(I tried to stay out of this thread :-) )

Chris Coleman (chris@aries.bb.cc.wa.us)
Computer Support Technician I  (509)-766-8873
Big Bend Community College  Internet Instructor
Death is life's way of telling you you're fired.