Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 1997 15:58:20 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: latest bt848 code

Hi,

> And added tuner control is very nice.  One thing I'm a bit puzzled about
>though.  When I switch the TV input/channels using xtvremote, the video
>tracks with what I'm doing, but the audio (sound card audio mini-plug
>output to sound card) stays tracking with the Ext 1 Input's Audio (i.e. the
>audio for the RCA video/audio inputs on the Wincast).
>
>Haven't looked into this yet.  Any ideas?

I don't even have a sound card hooked up yet.  There are at least 2
things involved:  there is a 3/4 channel audio MUX of some sort
hooked to the audio streams and controlled thru the GPIO port of the bt848,
and some sort of headphone driver chip (probably something to do with dbx).
The only doc I have on this is the bttv driver, thats where I would start
looking...

--
Steve Passe	| powered by