Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:02:54 +0800
From:      "Vanessa Lourdes T Salvador" <vlts@edsamail.com.ph>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HTTP Download Site

Hi there!

I am Ness from the Philippines and my thesis group is currently working on an implementation of VoIP. I really need the 4.4BSD-Lite release 2 but I can't connect to any of the FTP sites your site gave. Due to time constraints, I don't have time to order the CDROMS... I'll just download it. Do you have an http site from which I can download the files? Thank you so much.

Vanessa Salvador