Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:25:49 +0100
From:      "Dan Cuthbert" <daniel.cuthbert@uk.psi.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, <degraz@sbohm.yi.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Installation Problems

Hi

firstly can your bios handle booting from the cd? if it can make sure
its enabled!
as for your hardware if you could give me more details, we can go
from there!

on a lighter note....who told you that you get blasted for being a
newbie and asking questions?

Dan Cuthbert
European Hosting Research & Engineering
PSINet Datacentres