Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2000 08:56:10 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Meerwaldt@t-online.de (Frederik Meerwaldt)
To:        Stephen Yip <stephenyw@hotmail.com>
Cc:        Frederik Meerwaldt <Meerwaldt@t-online.de>, hou-freebsd-request@cityscope.net, Majordomo@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Customer Support <Customer.Support@alpha-processor.com>, Sales <sales@microway.com>, Technical Support <tech@microway.com>
Subject:   Re: <<<<<need help>>>>>>

Well, that is not really a problem, as it runs perfectly. Have you tried
OpenVMS yet? Well, there's no source supplied, but it runs smoothly and
without problems, too.

--

Best regards,
	Freddy

Homepage: fmeerwaldt.homepage.com
Last update: 11.03.2000
Very good OpenVMS HowTo's, DHCPD Howto, VXT2k NetBooting HowTo, and a
little bit about me.
NetBSD Vax, Alpha, i386. Tru64 Unix, OpenVMS, FreeBSD, Ultrix.