Date:      Mon, 01 Oct 2012 13:14:27 +0400
From:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?Um9tYWluIFRhcnRpw6hyZQ==?= <romain@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>, hrs@FreeBSD.org, Ports FreeBSD <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   texlive (was: Re: huge distfiles policy)

30.09.2012 19:31, Romain Tartière пишет:
> On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 12:17:03AM +0200, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:

>> I CCed both hrs and romain so they can give their opinion and the status of
>> their work.
>
> Yes, after 2 months away, I am back :-)

OK, guys, what is the best way to proceed:
1) either commit the PR with monolithic texlive and live with it for
some time...
2) or postpone the PR and wait until Romain finishes his work?

Romain, can you give an estimation of when your ports may be ready to
be committed?

--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve