Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 1999 16:46:22 -0500 (CDT)
From:      marc rassbach <marc@tandem.milestonerdl.com>
To:        Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
Cc:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, James Gill <gill@topsecret.net>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OpenBSD

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Narvi wrote:
> So what we really need is canfug (provided it exists) to take over the
> management of the main cvs server which relocates to Canada?

Canada *MAY* not be the best place.  Keep in mind OTHER legal issues
exist.  Like the proposed law that would make reverese-engineering illegal
(as opposed to a licence violation) etc la.

I'm *NOT* a legal beagle, nor do I play one on the InterNet (much anyway).
But if any kind of move is thought of, WHERE to move to should be
researched.  And who knows, perhaps some up-and-comming-country would be
willing to make an place with laws that are pro-OpenSource, w/o stepping
on the rights of the closedsource world.

And if no such place on this planet can be found, in a few years, there's
always a space station.