Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2019 03:01:00 -0600
From:      Scott Bennett <bennett@sdf.org>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   drm-fbsd11.2-kmod-4.11g20191204 painful to look at

     I just upgraded from drm-fbsd11.2-kmod-4.11g20190906, which worked
fairly well, to drm-fbsd11.2-kmod-4.11g20190906, which flashes, jumps,
at flickers streaks across the screen every few seconds.  It is really
awful.  I don't think I can sit and look at it for very long at a time.
     Just in case it matters, I also upgraded to

FreeBSD hellas 11.3-STABLE FreeBSD 11.3-STABLE #19 r355521: Sun Dec  8 14:41:54 CST 2019     bennett@hellas:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/hellas  amd64

from r355127 at the same time.
     Should I revert to the September version?  Or is there a fix coming
soon that I should wait a day or two for?

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG
* Internet:   bennett at sdf.org   *xor*   bennett at freeshell.org  *