Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 23:35:51 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Tony Kimball <alk@pobox.com>
To:        graeme.brown@bt-sys.bt.co.uk
Subject:   memory Leak Detection for C Programs under FreeBSD

Quoth Graeme Brown on , 25 June:
: Dear List
:
: appologies if this enquiry is somehat off-base for networking stuff,
: but I have a routing demon written in C under development for FreeBSD
: with some memory leak problems.

freebsd-questions (black hole, I know -- so try comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc?)

: Does anyone know of public domain prog devel/debugging tools that
: I might be able to use under FreeBSD-2.2.6 to get a handle on this ?

/usr/ports/devel/libmalloc