Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 1997 10:01:34 -0600
From:      faulkner@asgard.hos.net (Boyd R. Faulkner)
To:        Roven@mercurio.it (Roberto Venturi)
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Just a note ...

Roberto Venturi writes:
> Hello,
> I tried to download Astrolog program but I noticed it was not longer in that location
> if you want update your links I will appreciate :-).

The default address seems to be having trouble.  First the site failed lookup.
Then there was no route.  I can't tell if the files are there or not.

The followup site ftp.relcom.ru worked for me, although very slowly.
Still, it might be best to wait a day or so to see what happens to the
default.

You can comment out the default in the makefile to remove the failed attempt.

> Have a nice day (or night: I don't know what time is now for you),
>                 Roberto

Boyd
--
        Boyd Faulkner            "The Gods don't drag people,  The Gods
   faulkner@asgard.hos.net        sucker punch them until the poor fools