Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 2020 13:25:52 +0000
From:      Jodie Yorke <jodie.yorke@eventsprobrite.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Freebsd

Hi,

I am following up to confirm if you are interested in acquiring the Visitor=
s/Registrants List.

Usenix Security Symposium 2020
Aug 12, 2020 (Postponed)
Boston, United States
Registrants Counts: 3,100

Each record of the list contains: Contact Name, Email Address, Company Name=
, URL/Website, Phone No, Title/Designation.

Currently the best way to grow your business is through digital. This list =
will help you pass information about your organization and products directl=
y and digitally to the buyer. This list will help you to acquire many poten=
tial clients/leads.

If you are interested in acquiring the list, we can provide you the cost an=
d additional details.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks & Regards,
Jodie Yorke
Business Analyst
If you don't want to hear from me again Please unsub