Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:01:24 +0100
From:      "Torfinn Ingolfsen" <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Two identical network cards in a laptop?

Warner Losh wrote:

> If the Billionton cards don't have different config numbers that you

Where can I learn more about decoding 'pccard dumpcis'? So that I can be sure what all
that info is telling me.
Both cards worked under Windows 2000, so there must be a way to have them
configured and working.

> can use, you may need to hack pccardd.  If you aren't hot plugging

Hmm, well, I will look into it and see if I understadnd any of it.

> them, then you may be able to use the pccardc enabler on boot and not
> run pccardd.

When you run pccardc enabler, you need to give it _all_ info, right?
I tried with 'pccardc enabler 1 ed0 -i 3' and my whole machine froze.
Where do I find out what the other parameters should be?
--
Torfinn Ingolfsen,
Norway