Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:23:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      jle <jle@baa.ssars.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   rc.setiathome.conf proxy how?

HELP! The documentation is pretty poor here. How do I add proxy support to
the rc.setiathome.conf file?

I've tried:
seti_proxy_args=-proxy xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:port
seti_proxy_args=http_proxy xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:port
HTTTP_PROXY=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:port
and a bunch of other variations but I always get errors and it doesnt use
my proxy.
/usr/local/etc/rc.setiathome.conf: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:port: not found
bad arg: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:port
bad arg: 15
bad arg: 10
etc...

A better set of documentation with examples would be appreciated.

TIA,

jle