Date:      Wed, 6 Nov 1996 11:19:49 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ola Persson <smurfen@ludd.luth.se>
To:        Daniel Eriksson <eradaer@gaer16.ericsson.se>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD hacker dinner report...

On Wed, 6 Nov 1996, Daniel Eriksson wrote:

> [off topic alert]
>
> There are MREs and there are MREs. The shrunk-dried MREs are mostly
> used in survival-situations and when you must keep the load as light
> as possible. They usually tastes like shit and upsets your stomach,
> but they provides the nutrition and enery needed to continue.

The MRE's you get in the Swedish Army when you serve really sucks though
we had a 2 week survivial camp living on that shit, I tell ya it sucks :)

/Ola
who was forced to do 12 months in the Swedish Royal Airforce...

I Ola Persson           I Tel. +46 (0)920 151 21                     I
I Porsogarden 8:81      I WWW: http://www.ludd.luth.se/users/smurfen I
I 977 54 Lulea, Sweden  I FreeBSD - Turns PC's into workstations     I
------------- Hiroshima 45 -- Tjernobyl 86 -- Windows 95 -------------