Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 1997 09:46:40 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fwd: Amaya 1.1a Source Release available

On Tue, Sep 16, 1997 at 04:32:17PM -0600, Brett Taylor wrote:
> > Any taker ?
>
> Ahhh.. I haven't checked w3 in a few days - this is supposed to be my
> project and they've delayed release of the source, unless today is Sept
> 1st! :-)
>
> I have a bunch of junk for a class I'm teaching right now but I'll get on
> it ASAP.

Great ! I've got a cold so it doesn't make fun to start a project ;-)

BTW: one suggestion ... Amaya can be build with and without
kaffe/jdk. It would be great to make one port with a switch
JAVA -> YES or NO ...

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm | klemm.gtn.com - powered by
                    Symmetric MultiProcessor FreeBSD