Date:      Wed, 6 Jan 1999 12:24:42 -0600
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com>
To:        "Larry S. Marso" <larry@marso.com>, <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: bootblocks: once or each time?

You could go to /usr/src/sys/boot and then do:  make all install clean

You shouldn't need to do a build world unless some of the includes have
changed.  It has worked for me in the past.

I am curious to know if the new boot blocks will mount root correctly or
rather, will it try to mount the correct root.  It seemed to ignore rootdev
before and always subtracted one or from currdev (or simply default to
disk1s1a).

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com