Date:      Sun, 5 Aug 2012 06:52:10 +1000 (EST)
From:      Bruce Evans <brde@optusnet.com.au>
To:        Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@missouri.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-numerics@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Complex arg-trig functions

On Sat, 4 Aug 2012, Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote:

> On 08/04/2012 11:46 AM, Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote:
>> On 08/04/2012 03:49 AM, Bruce Evans wrote:
>>> On Fri, 3 Aug 2012, Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote:
>>
>>> I made good progress with clog[fl]().  The accuracy problems near 0
>>> are long solved and proved to be solved.
>
> Do you have access to a logl and log1pl?  I found hypotl and atan2l.

I have my development version which hasn't been committed for too long.
It was handy for testing some things in clog(), but you can do almost
the same by testing float functions and using double log/log1p() in
them when you want to see errors in your functions except ones from
when they call logf/log1pf().

Bruce