Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 1997 08:41:39 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "Mikhail A. Sokolov" <mishania@demos.su>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XAceel, internationalization

Hello,

I definetely saw XAceel working on various types of FreeBSD up to 2.2-beta,
though I think we've a problem here:
what is that encoding used in Xaccel, in particular, in Russian language
support? Afaics, the only we can achieve is broken combination of Russian
(freebsd's provided) locale and some odd language support from xinside itself ?
Is there any way to edit/compile new xkm's?

Any help, including detailed description of my cluelessness is appreciated.

-mishania

P.S. I tried support@xinside.com already.