Date:      Sun, 11 May 1997 22:25:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Kenneth R. Westerback" <krw@tcn.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.2-STABLE src-2.2.0274 "login_getclass: unknown class 'root'"

After make world'ing my 2.2-STABLE system with ctm src-2.2.0274 I
rebooted, re config'ed and rebuilt the kernel, rebooted again and once I
logged on I ran popclient to get my mail

Immediately after the popclient message 'flushing message 1' I got a
message displayed on the screen

<the date/time> Pkrw inetd[144]: login_getclass: unknown class 'root'

I've never seen this message before and I'd like to know what it means and
what I should do to stop getting it in the future.

Ideas? Knowledge?

---- Ken