Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 18:50:26 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

>   3. exmh (a tcl/tk wrapper for mh it also understands MIME)

X11 based tools should actually be minimized, not maximized, in the
default system configuration until such time that X is actually a
standard part of the system itself.  If and when that time comes,
we can throw open the gates a little wider, but for now your suggestion
of exmh would require the importation of FOUR different packages:

	tk, tcl, mh, X11R6.

I'll expect the bmaked versions of all of these from you in the morning.. :-)

					Jordan