Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:58:43 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
To:        sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hi gang!

This is just to notify you of my official arrival in the sparc64
crowd.

I have a borrowed "Netra 1 AC200/DC200" right now, and hopefully
I will get an "Ultra 60" in some weeks time.

My intent is to make GEOM grok SUN disklabels ASAP, I'd rather try
to make sparc64 a GEOM platform from the start than have to clean
it up afterwards.  If nothing else comes in the way, this should
be a two hour task sometime tomorrow.

After that I'll be working on whatever I get near and have time for,
the two DARPA/CBOSS projects are high priority for sure.

Either way, thanks for all the good work so far!