Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2006 01:47:32 -0600
From:      "Sam Fourman Jr." <sfourman@gmail.com>
To:        "illoai@gmail.com" <illoai@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel SoundMax Sound Card Support

ok that advice worked now i get a new error in dmesg, it is the same
as this post

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-multimedia/2005-November/003112.html

that is what i get, (Primary Codec not ready) there is source code in
that post from 2005 out of current? I am using 6.2RC1 can i just diff
and compile? should this fix not be in 6.2 release?

newbie a little confused

Sam Fourman Jr.