Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 1997 16:28:19 +0800
From:      sckhoo@asiapac.net (Swee-Chuan  Khoo)
To:        "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk@cybernothing.org>, "Tom T. Thai" <tomthai@future.net>
Cc:        Dave Richards <dave@illumen.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Email store-and-forward + SMTP finger

At 03:04 AM 6/19/97 -0400, J.D. Falk wrote:
>@mydomain.com	mydomain@freebsd.org
>
>	and then the company in question will retreive the mail
>	via POP and sort it out somehow on their end.  I've heard
>	of a number of people doing this with such packages as
>	Eudora Pro, but I haven't tried it myself.

yes, that will work if the mail is not coming from a mailing list, right?

becos the mail will not contain any receiver's email id.

I tried to do this using a pop server and popclient software on another
machine, it works ok, but i need to fix the mailing list problem before
i can sell the service.

any idea?

| Swee-Chuan Khoo - sckhoo@asiapac.net      |
| 603-7337757 ( voice ) 603-7345577 ( fax ) |
| sckhoo@tm.net.my, sckhoo@asiapac.net      |
|       #include <std.disclaimer>           |
"Don't just do something, sit there" - anon