Date:      Thu, 31 Dec 1998 16:51:36 +1100
From:      "Leo Kliger" <leo@astea.com.au>
To:        "Jaye Mathisen" <mrcpu@internetcds.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ppp.conf script????

yeah, i already did disable ip header compression....... no diff

another thing on the subject....... we have only leased 64k but
occasionally the system dials out again resulting in a 128k line......
however cute this may be it means we will attract charges we don't
want....... any ideas on disabling this? either in freebsd or the spirit
voyager...... i've already looked at the modems config software and
manual..... i can't see anything obvious...... suggestions
appreciated......
thanks
Leo