Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 2015 00:13:19 +0100
From:      bcs <bimmer@field.hu>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: arp response fails

Hi Charles,

[root@myhost /]# sysctl -a | grep arp
net.link.ether.inet.log_arp_permanent_modify: 1
net.link.ether.inet.log_arp_movements: 1
net.link.ether.inet.log_arp_wrong_iface: 1

I am all ears if you can give me hint how to tune the network if it's
not ok. Buggy NIC is very possible, I have other problem with "em"
driver. The server has Intel® 82579LM nic.