Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 1995 19:45:28 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New daemon pictures (Re: "Commissioning" some artwork..)

> How about if we call a vote on the proposed images :

Uh...  Guys, guys!

As much as we have input to it, this is WCs CDROM and we have as much
place dictating to them how the cover should look as they have
dictating to us what sorts of kernel features we include.  They don't
tell us the latter and so we're not going to tell them the former, OK?

We can make our opinions known, but this is NOT a democracy where that
is concerned and WC is going to use whichever image they think will
sell the CD most effectively.  End of discussion.

					Jordan