Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:59:13 -0400
From:      "akanwar@digitarchy.com" <akanwar@digitarchy.com>
To:        mike@sentex.net, akanwar@digitarchy.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvsupdate only bge driver

I understand  what you are saying Mike,

But here is the issue:

I built a 5=2E1-RELEASE box and cvsuped it to -p10=2E After reboot I am ge=
tting
a flood of "bge0 : gigabit link up" messages=2E I am on version 1=2E41 of =
the
driver =2E=2E=2E the latest cvs submission was 1=2E55=2E A newsgroup posti=
ng
suggested that I need the latest code to make this issue go away=2E

I do not want to go to -CURRENT because this will be a production box=2E

So what am I supposed to do ?

Help appreciated :),
-ansh