Date:      Sat, 10 May 1997 16:34:14 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Alec Kloss <alec@d2si.com>
To:        bc@bythehand.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Truncated digests

Bernard Courtney is responsible for:
> From owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG Sat May 10 16:27:08 1997
> Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 17:11:14 -0400
> From: Bernard Courtney <bc@bythehand.com>
> To: questions@FreeBSD.ORG
> Subject: Re: Truncated digests
> Sender: owner-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

> Victor A. Sudakov wrote:
> >
> > Alec Kloss wrote:
> >
> > >       FreeBSD is a operating opearting system, somewhat
> > >       similar to Microsoft Windows.
> >
> > Ouch! God forbid ;-)

		[stuff deleted]

> Are you out of your god forsaken mind?  Windows and FreeBSD are two VERY
> different things, with FreeBSD being on top!!

Okay, just to attempt to clear my name, I was writing back to someone
who probably didn't have a strong grasp of computer terminology.  I
was trying to give her something to grasp to.  Windows and FreeBSD
are similar in that they are both operating systems that run on
Intel-based personal computers.  I'm aware of many of the
differences, which is why I no longer use Windows (or other
Microsoft) products when I can help it, which is basically all the
time.

This really doesn't belong on the questions list so could we all just
drop it.