Date:      Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:06:07 -0500
From:      Peggy Wilkins <enlil65@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Options dialog display problem

Here is a screen shot of what I'm seeing when I run "make config" for
security/sudo:

   http://mozart.lib.uchicago.edu/mozart/images/sudo-config.jpg

The leftmost column is mostly empty.  I can get it to partially
display by moving my cursor up and down the list, but it doesn't ever
draw properly.  Is anyone else seeing this problem?  It doesn't occur
for all ports, only select ones.  Perhaps the issue is the text
overflow on one of the lines?  Not sure...

This is on FreeBSD 8.3-RELEASE-p3 with ports tree current as of yesterday.

  --plw