Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 19:17:05 +0000
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

> >   3. exmh (a tcl/tk wrapper for mh it also understands MIME)
>
> X11 based tools should actually be minimized, not maximized, in the
> default system configuration until such time that X is actually a
> standard part of the system itself.  If and when that time comes,
> we can throw open the gates a little wider, but for now your suggestion
> of exmh would require the importation of FOUR different packages:
>
> 	tk, tcl, mh, X11R6.
>
> I'll expect the bmaked versions of all of these from you in the morning.. :-)
>
> 					Jordan

Oh, my I feel that I am actually talking back in my goold old days
at DEC (not going to say how long ago :) ).

I really think , that we  need a fine graphic oriented mail system.
Not so much for people like you but for newbies. As for the
bmake requirement if it keeps getting on the way of including software
into the system because people outright don't feel like making the
silly conversion then bmake should be extended to support other format
as well. In other words, the System should be working for you and
not the other way round.

	Amancio