Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:42:48 -0700
From:      Mike <addymin@pacbell.net>
To:        btarver@fpwk.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AW: need a good 32-bit ata/100 raid

Brad Tarver wrote:
> thanks! I went with the 3ware 7006-2!

Brad,

I'm also in the market for a good (supported) IDE RAID controller.  I
noticed that you went with the 3ware 7006-2.  I found that card at:

avadirect.com for $125.00
siliconmechanics.com for $120.00

Where did you get for controller at?  Is this about what you paid for yours?

Have you installed you card yet?

Did the install go smoothly with 4.10?

Thanks,
Michael