Date:      Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:24:44 -0600
From:      Philip Rust <prust@NEWLIFE.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   question regarding Alpha

Hi, I just recently bought a Dec Alphastation, and am considering =
putting
either RedHat Linux or Free-BSD on it.=A0 I am very familiar with =
unix-type
operating systems, but my question is: Why would I choose BSD over =
Linux? or
vice-versa?=A0 Another way to put it, what does BSD or Linux have that =
the
other doesn't?=A0 i.e. applications, performance, speed, reliability,
etc...=A0=A0=A0 any help?
thanks so much... i know it's not an easy question, but I appreciate =
it.
again, thanks,
Philip