Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:37:50 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86-3/4

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 12:20:26AM -0700, Satoshi Asami wrote:
> If this is ok, I'll commit this (by default, it should be a no-op for
> now) and accompanying USE_* and mtree file changes.

Looks good.  However, there's one more issue.  XFree86-4.x installs
libXaw.so.7 (as opposed to .6 for 3.x) -- x11-toolkits/Xaw3d
generates its shared library number to be the same as the installed
libXaw, so that PLIST, and anything that depends on Xaw3d, will
need to be treated in a similar manner.

Sorry for lack of patches to do this.. I'm packing up the family
for a European tour :)

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			ade@FreeBSD.org