Date:      Sat, 10 Nov 2007 09:07:16 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        brix@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Motorola A41x/V32x driver

In message: <20071110133544.GB91231@tirith.brixandersen.dk>
            Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@freebsd.org> writes:
: On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 05:27:03PM -0500, Kenneth F. Morse Sr. wrote:
: > I find I am not alone in the need for the driver for Motorola A41x/v32x
: > driver.  I cannot find it either but I did not find where there was any
: > response to the request.
:
: Since january there have been 8 posts to this list with the subject
: "Motorola A41x/V32x driver" and at least 3 posts about other Motorola
: cellphones - all without follow-up from the original poster.
:
: I am starting to think that it may be a weird new way of
: advertising...

Clearly, someone needs to buy one or three for developers so that we
can develop a driver and have cool cell phones to brag about...

Warner