Date:      Fri, 26 May 2006 13:06:09 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        glebius@freebsd.org
Cc:        phk@phk.freebsd.dk, small@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD's embedded agenda

In message: <20060526105445.GF27819@FreeBSD.org>
            Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@freebsd.org> writes:
: On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 01:24:13PM +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
: P> We think that it is important to make it easy for people to get
: P> FreeBSD onto their embedded hardware so that they can start
: P> their work by experimenting and customizing rather than figuring
: P> out how to get FreeBSD to boot at all.
: P>
: P> Currently FreeBSD comes in three different packagings:
: P>
: P>     * The official release	"Normal disk installations"
: P>     * The FreeSBIE kit		"Run from CDROM etc"
: P>     * NanoBSD			"Run from flash etc"
:
: As usual, people forget about Frenzy distribution:
:
: http://frenzy.org.ua/en/

Maybe we need a page talking about this and all the similar packaging
that others have odne?

Warner