Date:      Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:50:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      rotenber@alumni.caltech.edu
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   5.3 - any FM radio (TV) PCI card working?

Can someone please point me to a PCI TV card that
they have the FM radio function working with 5.3-RELEASE ?

No, not all BrookTree compatible cards will work, not
even a card that works file with 4.10-RELEASE
(Please see the thread "iicbb - OK with 4.8, broken with 5.3"
in this mailing list.) The hardware also works fine when
I boot with a knoppix CD.

I have spent a great deal of effort trying to get the I2C
commands to work with my card and have finally given up.

Thanks in advance.