Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 2002 04:06:54 +0100
From:      Philip Paeps <philip@paeps.cx>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using different versions of Python?

How would I tell a port to use a certain version of Python?  I would like
palm/plucker to use Python 2.1 instead of 2.2 (it's broken under 2.2,
according what I read on their mailing-list).

There doesn't appear to be any easy way to tell a port to use a certain
version that I can see.  Perhaps I'm overlooking something?

Thanks for any hints!

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                          Please don't CC me, I am
philip@paeps.cx                                       subscribed to the list.

  BOFH Excuse #261:
    The Usenet news is out of date