Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 07:32:16 +0200
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        dmaddox@conterra.com
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Compupic

At 23/09/99, Donald J . Maddox wrote:
>I had exactly the same problem when I initially tried to run it...
>Apparently, it *has* to live in /usr/local/compupic.  Once I moved
>it to that location, it worked just fine.

Uhm... if you put in /usr/local/compupic and then :
cd /usr/local/compupic
./compupic

it doesn't work...

but if you ln -sf /usr/local/compupic/compupic  in /usr/local/bin and then
launch compupic from everywhere it works ...

Mah... strange thing :-)

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco
http://www2.masternet.it