Date:      Mon, 21 May 2012 09:26:27 +0000
From:      "Printer Cartridges Please" <businessaccounts@printercartridgesplease.co.uk>
To:        "Subscriber" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Your loyalty discount expires today

--------------040603050805060901070005

Dear Subscriber,
Today is your last chance to use your loyalty discount, just use the cou=
pon code: MAYLOYALTY at www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk ( http://www.p=
rintercartridgesplease.co.uk ) before midnight tonight to receive a disc=
ount of 20% off all remanufactured or compatible cartridges and 10% off =
all original equipment manufacturers [OEM] cartridges.
We consistently strive to improve our quality of service, so if you woul=
d like to give us a list of your current printers we'd be delighted to s=
upply you with a personalised quotation for the cartridges we can offer.
Thanks for your continued custom best regards,
Neil Blanchard
Business Account Manager
Printer Cartridges Please!
sales@printercartridgesplease.co.uk          =20
This message was sent to the following e-mail address: questions@freebsd=
=2Eorg. If you would prefer not to receive any further e-mails from us, =
please just click here ( http://www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/unsubs=
cribe/questions@freebsd.org ). Our e-marketing policy can be read here (=
 http://www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/acatalog/printer-cartridges-pl=
ease-email-marketing-policy.html ). Please note that we cannot honour an=
y other discounts used in conjunction with this code and this discount c=
annot be applied to previous orders.
3WM Ltd T/A Printer Cartridges Please
Hollis Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 7QH
Tel: 0845 072 7227 -or- 01476 515 937
Fax: 0845 071 0759               =20
--------------040603050805060901070005--